Saturday 27 August 2016

"A VERY NEW BLOG PLACE FOR HETTY HYMER"

MY LINK TO THE OLD BLOGS WITH WORDPRESS
After much deliberation I have decided to dump Wordpress blog and use Blogger from Google for the time being..Its seems to give me much more scope even if it a little more difficult to work out all the links..labels and pages and I have to work out how to put my photos in yet ..so please bare with me ..time will tell if I can do this change ...if not I will go back to wordpress .

      

 CLICK HERE FOR PART ONE OF A MINI ADVENTURE

CLICK HERE FOR PART TWO OF A MINI ADVENTURE

Now we will add part three ..
A great night was had by one and all at the Squib Prize giving dinner and without any headache / hangover we packed Hetty up ..Thanked our carpark owner for turning a blind eye to our forbidden over night sleep on his land ..fortunately we have known Griff for 20 years on and off ..and yes the carpark attendant has tried to shift us many times in the past to no avail so I think the blind eye is easier ..saying this we don't abuse the situation and do buy a weekly parking ticket ...Emptied loo at the public toilets by the golf club ..as we use bio washing liquid instead of loo blue its perfectly acceptable. 
A very quiet drive to Conwy I suppose as it was Saturday traffic would be heading to the beach not away from it..We had decided to spend the night ..arrived and our parking spot at the marina was occupied by a campervan who even had his leccy wire into the boat park..plugged in..I'm assuming he had a boat as well...if not how cheeky ...J went to the pub in the marina to ask if it would be ok to park in the dark park ..Yes was the answer as it didn't belong to then but the marina so in we went..found a quiet corner...We have eaten in the pub..The Mulberry Inn and had the worst food ever ..so decided never to darken their doors again..even slated em on trip adviser My post for Tripadviser Re:Sack the chef but a refurbishment has been done..complete makeover ..looking good and I don't hold grudges long ..After a walk to the beach we did eat there and all was well this time ..


   



No comments:

Post a Comment